5th Annual JCB Research & Awards Day
On June 22, 2016, JCB members, faculty, staff and students gathered to celebrate the outstanding achievements of the JCB community. Below are the winners of the Student Awards, as well as the Poster Innovation Showcase. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who celebrated with us!
- The Larry Librach Prize in Ethics and End of Life Care: Philip Shin, MD, MHSc (Bioethics), FRCPC (Internal Medicine)
- The Mervis-Simon Family Award in Bioethics: Sophia Fantus, PhD(c), MSW (Social Work)
- The Peter A. Singer Graduate Award in Bioethics: Ana Komparic, MSc(c), BSc (Hons) (Pharmacy)
Poster Innovation Showcase
- Open Competition: Robin Hayeems, PhD, ScM
- Student/Trainee Competition: Eva Knifed, MD, MHSc (Bioethics)